Welcome to my new romance author blog!

Hi and thanks for visiting my guest author site which will officially kick off on June 16th, 2018. I am the author of contemporary romance stories (published by Escape Publishing, Harlequin Enterprises Australia), and I also write medieval romance novels as Alyssa James.

Of course I'm a romance reader as well as a romance author, and the idea of this site is to introduce my readers to some of my favourite authors - and I get to have my 'fan-girl' moments too!

My first guest author on the blog will be joining me from Canada. Dani Collins is an award winning and USA Today Best selling author who writes for Harlequin Mills and Boon, Tule's Montana Born line and has an impressive backlist of Indie publications. Dani will be answering five quick questions on the 16th of June, 2018 so I hope you'll come back and join us then.

On June 20th, I'm joined by US author, Maisey Yates. Maisey is a NY Times and USA Today best selling author who writes for Harlequin in the Presents and Desire lines and has a brand new book about to be released.

As a Harlequin author, it seems fitting to kick off the blog with two lovely Harlequin authors, however I have a host of  Australian and international romance authors who'll be joining me. There'll be many different romance sub-genres and different publishers represented so I hope you'll check in regularly to see who's next to answer my quick quizzing questions. I'm looking forward to introducing you to all my favourite authors.

Keep watching this space in the near future for Aussie authors Trish Morey, Anne Gracie, Kandy Shepherd and Avril Tremayne and for international authors Grace Burrowes, Jane Porter and Carole Mortimer. There'll be plenty more guest authors, so I hope you'll make this one of your favourite blogs!

Best wishes,
Alyssa

Cover images of my latest releases are below. For more information on all my titles, please visit my website at: www.alyssajmontgomery.com

 

                                   


Comments

  1. Sounds great. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I'm looking forward to it, too! I hope it'll be a great way to highlight some of my favourite authors.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author: Tina DeSalvo

Guest Author: Jane Porter

Guest Author: Madeline Hunter